24 hours before the official Imperia Online tournament start, we once again give priceless advices.
It is all about survival, when it comes to Nomads Invasion and this edition of the tournament makes no exception.
But how can you possibly overcome the ever stronger onslaught, which the barbarian horde will put you through? Here are some advices from the experts, which are always relevant.
1. Send off your relatives and your loved ones. Each distraction you can avoid is one more life spared. Expensive vacation to an exotic destination is a viable option. The downside? You have to pay for it.
2. If you cannot afford expensive vacation, you are stuck with your family. Bad news. But there is a light in the tunnel – teach your kid how to hire, mobilize and move your armies. This way you can get some sleep or help in the kitchen and your child will learn about the importance of medieval internet battles. A win/win situation? Definitely.
3. Have your boss call you in the middle of the night and order you to do some overtime in the office. A whole night of peace, access to internet and, of course, to Nomads Invasion! The problem is your boss can get used to you being available for overtime work, though…
4. Steal something from the grocery store. Something small, so you can get away with fine. After you get arrested and released, call your family that you are sentenced to 2 months of prison with no visiting. Immediately take a trip to your best friend and play the tournament free of all obligations. Problem is, you could get unlucky with the judge and go to prison for real. No internet access in prison, though…
5. Register for Nomads XII in the next 24 hours and experience the real thing. Nothing else matters.
11,000 players are waiting for you.
Full tournament info can be found here.